INTEGRITY CONSULTING * PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL STAFFING *
Technical Support - Technical Test
Indicates required field
1. What is Active Directory?
2. What is true about Group Policy?
A. It allows administrators to create mass account IDs
B. It allows administrators to design network topology
C. It allows administrators to implement specific configurations and access for users
D. It allows administrators to configure allowable IP addresses
3. What is an Active Directory tree?
A. An assortment of domains that starts at one root and branches
B. A collection of domains that share characteristics, but are from different roots
C. A set of devices that are connected on different networks
4. What is Safe Mode used for?
A. Reconfiguring network switches
B. Allowing access to a computer remotely
C. Starting a computer in basic state without some drivers
D. Completely shutting of network access to a computer
5. A software that allows a server to run multiple applications and operating system workloads on a single server so it acts like each is its own server is?
A. Active Directory
6. What process assigns IP addresses?
7. What process translates domain names to IP addresses?
8. What is the default method of data communication across the internet?
9. A device which works at network layer and is responsibe for finding the shortest path for a packet across multiple networks is?
10. A device which connects various devices directly within a network.
11. A simple utility program that allows you to check connectivity between network devices on the network by using its IP address or device name is?Choose One
A. NS Lookup
12. What is a commonly used utility program that can identify the physical address as well as the IP address of a computer on a network.
13. A way to see how much space is left on someone's hard drive is all the following except?
A. Right click on the drive name in file explorer
B. Run Chkdsk from a command window
C. Go to Storage settings under control panel
D. Check server settings in MS Outlook
14. All of the following are Active Directory Partitions except?
15. What is BIOS?
A. A command line utility that is used to display and manage the IP address assigned to a computer
B. Firmware used to support and troubleshoot hardware installation
C. The place where RAM is stored
D. The location to set driver specifications
16. All the following are true of ghosting/imaging except?
A. It is a process that creates a precisely duplicated content from one hard disk to another.
B. It simultaneously delivers hard drive images to one or many systems over the network.
C. It is a process that can be automated
D. It is a process that will backup data onto a server automatically
17. A set of files that tells a piece of hardware how to function by communicating with a computer's operating system is called a what?
C. Device Driver
18. All of the following are ways to determine how much disk space is available except which?
A. Using Space Allocation from MS accessories
B. Got to File Explorer and click on "This PC"
C. Using WMIC or CHKDSK from command prompt
D. From Start button, select Settings then Storage
19. What does the sign question mark '?' indicate in the device manager?
A. The Device is working properly
B. The Device is not working properly
C. The Device has not been installed
D. The Device has multiple connections
20. When the operating system or hardware fails, Windows is unable to run the software and displays a blue screen with an error code. This is commonly referred to as?
A. Memory Failure
B. Device Driver Error
C. Blue Screen of Death
D. CPU Health Check
Integrity Consulting LLC www.integrityc.com 336-854-3555