INTEGRITY CONSULTING * PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL STAFFING *
APPLICATION - Customer Service Rep - Santa Ana CA
We are seeking a temporary Customer Service Representative to specialize in the support of custom products order management and processing. Ensures the accurate processing of order entry and shipment of all incoming customs orders. Coordinates and monitors customer orders for accuracy. Provides other support as required. Interacts directly with customers, sales team, and shipping.
• Creates sales order in ERP system for custom product orders
• Verifies accurate order information and updates as required in ERP and CRM CMOs
• Maintains advanced knowledge of product and customer requirements
• Discusses product and shipment options with customer, including timing of order completion
• Investigates and answers inquiries regarding the status of orders
• Abides by standard operating procedures (SOPs) and desktop instructions (DTIs) required for custom orders
• Serves as key point-of-contact for issues or concerns pertaining to custom sales orders and shipments
• Works closely with shipping to organize and meet customer shipment requirements
• Ensures all orders are shipped and invoiced efficiently and accurately, and in compliance with company policies and SOPs
• Performs other duties as assigned and relevant to job function and skills
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
• 3+ years customer service experience with demonstrated ability to resolve problems and provide excellent customer service. Working knowledge of general office procedures and strong customer service skills
• Working knowledge or basic calculator functions
• Ability to present a positive and team-oriented demeanor to all internal and external contacts.
• A strong attention to detail.
• Ability to learn business requirements and use data systems to meet job requirements.
• Proficiency in office applications such as Email, Word, and Excel
• Experience with ERP and CRM systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
• Familiarity with packaging & shipping processes
• Ability to speak English clearly. Must be able to read and write in English using proper grammar
• Ability to clearly, professionally and accurately communicate information, both verbally and written
Indicates required field
Current work authorization
US Permanent Resident (Green Card)
Please list years of experience with
Please Upload Your Resume
Max file size: 2MB
.doc, .docx, .txt or .pdf files only
Integrity Consulting LLC www.integrityc.com 336-854-3555